Over the last three decades, Challenger tractors by AGCO—a Fortune 500 company—have evolved, becoming one of the fastest-growing equipment brands in the world. These tough and technologically advanced machines have become the standard for the professional farmer looking for the right combination of power and efficiency for their conditions. With this in mind, I leveraged these attributes to shape the new voice and social media strategy for the brand.
The goal from the start was simple: revive a dormant online brand by developing a multitiered, integrated plan whose centerpiece was a brand-new content strategy to improve awareness and generate engagement.
I successfully accomplished this by...
* Creating content that targeted the appropriate audiences
* Tying stories into web-based series ‘The Edge of Farming’
* Leveraging user-generated content through contest management and audience engagement
* Sharing product launches tying together email campaigns and social media
* Utilizing secondary research to create hashtags that enhanced reach
As a result Challenger’s audience organically grew by nearly 800%, from 1,347 to 11,974 engaged fans in six months, and fan page interaction jumped similarly.
Branding,, Brand Strategy,, Content Development, Content Strategy, Copywriting,, Creative Direction,, Facebook, Integrated Marketing,, Twitter, Social Media, YouTube