Massey Ferguson has been the name farmers have come to trust for generations. Since 1847, the brand has been known for its dependability, practicality and its precision farming technology. Massey Ferguson tractors are engineered to deliver better productivity and improved efficiency than other leading brands in the field.
My content strategy focused on integrating multiple platforms in order to deliver maximized results. This consisted of leveraging newly-created social media content, email campaigns, ad targeting (both banners and social ad spends), YouTube and a digital magazine — 'My Farm Life’ — to drive traffic to their website and link up with Massey Ferguson’s intensely loyal fanbase.
These campaigns included:
* "Share the Mud" marketing referral program
* Tri-Value leasing program & Warranty program launches
* “Man Up with Massey” video series
* Hashtags like #MachineCrushMonday/#MCM and #ThrowbackThursday to maximize reach and tie into the Massey Ferguson lifestyle
* Fresh content that profiled Massey Ferguson tractors and MF tractor owners
The results: Massey Ferguson’s global Facebook audience surpassed 165,000 fans, jumping an astounding 195%. In addition, fan engagement rose more than 270%, mainly due to the integration of branded content, user-generated content, and the introduction of hashtags that played into their fans’ passion for their tractors and the history of the brand.
Branding,, Brand Strategy,, Content Development, Content Strategy, Copywriting,, Creative Direction,, Facebook, Integrated Marketing,, Twitter, Social Media, YouTube